|Free Super Saver
|| 5-7 Days
|| 2-3 Days
|| 2-3 Days
|| Next Working Day
|Overseas/Non-UK Mainland calculated on checkout. |
Free Delivery applies to UK Mainland ONLY and orders over £25
Item code : IF35816
Also Available to buy in : All Black, Silver, Black, Antique, Sanded Steel White
A standard by which all other watches should follow, Nixon welcomes, The Manual.
The Manual is in a class of its own but also able to fall into many categories just the same. A classic looking piece, yet fresh enough to stand apart from traditional watches.
The Nixon Manual is a staple when it comes to a time piece that can work for the emo kid, business man or punk in all of us. Nothing can define this one. With its angular case structure and classic dial, The Manual is an effortless watch that looks good enough to be noticed but doesn't offend with a "look at me" attitude. With efficient delivery of time, comfort and design this one promises to be in the Nixon family for a long time coming.
The Nixon Manual Watch has 3 hand Japanese quartz movement, 100 M, stainless steel case, raised bezel, double gasket crown, and a custom formed steel bracelet.
In addition to the colours below the Manual is also available in Gunmetal and White Polished/Gold. Ring for details....
Nixon watch user manual - if you would like to download the user manual for this nixon watch please click this link: Nixon Manual user manual.
Here are the Top 7 Nixon Watch care tips:
1) Replace the battery in your Nixon watch at least every two years.
2) Dead or low batteries left in your Nixon watch may leak and destroy the movement of your Nixon watch.
3) If you have a water resistant Nixon watch, please note that the water resistancy is attained using rubber or plastic seals which will deteriorate under normal conditions and reduce the water resistancy of your Nixon watch.
4) The seals on your Nixon watch should be checked by an authorised jeweler at least every two years to ensure the rated water resistancy.
5) Do not expose your Nixon watch to extreme temperatures (over 60 or under 10 celcius).
6) Avoid extreme shocks to your nixon watch.
7) Rinse your Nixon watch with soap and water after exposure to salt water or sand.
3 hand japanese quartz.
custom 100 meter with hardened mineral crystal, stainless steel caseback, raised bezel and triple gasket crown.
custom solid stainless steel with double locking clasp.